Want some Thursday inspiration? Here’s 5 reasons why we think you should definitely pack your weekend with creativity, personal development, “me time” and meeting like minded individuals through one of our fabulous weekend short courses.
1. Weekend courses are the perfect way to learn a subject, delivered over one weekend, on a Saturday and Sunday. How can two days of creativity and development change your path?
2. Central Saint Martins for everyone! All of our courses use the same awesome facilities as the degree level students and are taught by CSM tutors, alumni and/or practising professionals. From beginners to experienced students, we want to see you here!
3. London! Whether you’re travelling to or already live here – when you’re not filling yourself up with awesome knowledge – explore and rediscover this truly wonderful city.
4. Building your network; no matter which course you take, you’ll also be meeting brand new like minded colleagues who all chose to attend the same course as you. Make friends, share insights and start your journeys together.
5. With so many fantastic courses to choose from, we know you’ll find one that fits your needs but if you need a helping hand, why not try…
…all of these courses run over the 09th and 10th February, and there’s plenty more weekend courses to discover.